In order to become an Enneagram Professional you need to certify with one of the main Enneagram schools. Enneagram Training is the licenced UK and Ireland provider of The Narrative Enneagram/Enneagram Worldwide Professional Training Programme (EPTP).
There are two Professional Pathways:
- Foundation + Typing Training + Panel & Teacher training
- Foundation + Typing Training + One to one Practitioner Training
Each involves 16 days training, plus a minimum of 30 hours of supervised work during your internships (plus typically about 60 hours of private study).
- Foundation Programme – here you build your knowledge of your Enneagram type and use it for your own development journey, before you start to work with other people. (11 days training)
- Typing Practitioner – 2 days training, plus 15 hours supervision and assessment, (plus typically about 30 hours study/practice)
- Panel Facilitator and Enneagram Teacher – in addition to Typing Practitioner, 3 days training, plus 15 hours supervision and assessment, (plus typically about 30 hours study/practice)
- One to One Practitioner – in addition to Typing Practitioner, 3 days training, plus 13 hours supervision/assessment, (plus typically about 30 hours study/practice).
Please see Registration for further details on costs, and the page for each training for details of course content.
NB If you have started your training with another school and would like to continue with us, please do contact us to discuss how we can help you to continue your training.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Activities
Here are the two professional organisations for Enneagram Professionals in the Narrative Tradition:
You can also click here to find details of CPD activities in the UK and Ireland
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for in these places, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help!