In the Intensive Growth Journey you deepened your knowledge of the psychological side of the Enneagram.
The 3-day Foundations of Spiritual Awareness course is effectively a toolkit for Enneagram Growth – how to journey with your type.
- working with your type – we explore the type mechanism, reactivity and how you can increase your range of options for responding to life situations.
- transcending your type – we explore the healing journey, the Higher Self and how to use this for self-development.
During these three days you will:
- explore how to catch yourself when your type is not serving you well, and find alternative options, using the wisdom of the other types
- investigate the inner path that leads to more balance, inner peace, real choice and fulfilment
- learn how to lessen the compulsive nature of your Enneagram type mechanism and become more free
- experience a variety of practices that you can integrate into your daily life.
Foundations of Spiritual Awareness starts at 09:30 am on Day 1. On subsequent days we meet at 8.45 am. After dinner the training programme continues and we finish at around 9:00 pm. On the last day we finish at around 4:30/5:00 pm. Foundations of Spiritual Awareness has a CPD value of 25.5 contact hours.
Feedback from a participant:
“I love the Foundations of Spiritual Awareness weekend – a wonderful mixture of input, learning from each other, and meditations; a kind of teaching-retreat. It’s a deep breath of air; an inner refreshment.” Mary Wood, Administrator, Christian Aid
Dates and Prices
AND…. You can get an even better deal if you enrol for all three Foundation Programme courses together:
Foundation Programme Package Deal 2020 – £1900.00 – first 20 places £1500.00
Venue, board and lodging
Foundations of Spiritual Awareness takes place at Hillscourt Conference Centre, Rednal, Birmingham. Accommodation is booked and paid directly with the venue. When you receive confirmation of your registration to attend the training, you will receive all the details necessary to make your booking with the venue.
It is possible to book your overnight accommodation outside the venue. However, if you do so, please be aware that you will still need to book as a day + dinner delegate with the venue where the training takes place, and that our working days are long!
Accommodation and facilities costs 2020 (9.30am on 26th June to 4.30pm on 28th June)
- Full board £272.00
- Day delegate (does not include Bed and Breakfast) £160.00
For full dates, prices and how to register, click here.
Find out more about the other courses in the Foundation Programme:
You may also be interested in:
- Enneagram Activities around the UK and Ireland
- Enneagram Typing Practitioner Training
- Panel and Teacher Training
- Further Professional Enneagram Training – contact us