Would you like to learn how to interview people effectively, to explore their basic drive and help them discover their Enneagram type?
Certified Enneagram Typing Practitioner Training
Typing is the core skill for every professional who works with the Enneagram. In order to become a Certified Enneagram Typing Practitioner you need to complete the Foundation Programme plus the Typing Practitioner training programme, which consists of:
- 2-day training in Typing Process skills
- minimum of 16 practice interviews, of which 8 are supervised by an Enneagram Training core team member
- Written and practical assessment
Typing Practitioner Skills Course
22-23 April and 6-7 May 2022 ONLINE (4 x 4 hour sessions 9.30-13.30)
8-9 and 22-23 July 2022 ONLINE (4 x 4 hour sessions 9.30-13.30)
Certified Enneagram Typing Practitioner Cost- £1400.00 (£1500.00 from July 2022 because we will add an extra supervision session)
The price includes the training course, 8 x supervisions and the written and practical assessment.
Enneagram Typing Practitioner Certification Programme
2-day course ONLINE (ie 4 x 4 hour sessions 9.30-13.30)
Here you will learn an efficient and effective interview strategy to explore someone’s Enneagram type. Topics covered include:
- how to create an interview which is rigorous but also exploratory and reflective for the interviewee
- questions that do and don’t work, and why
- non-verbals, mimics, energy, use of words etc. of the nine types
- the most important lookalikes and how to separate them
- your own type bias and how to recognise and relax it
- grounding and building rapport.
After the course you need to complete supervision and assessment activities:
You conduct 8 supervised interviews. In between you practise, so that you carry out a minimum of 16 typing interviews in total (most students do at least 20).
You complete a written review about your knowledge of type. You also carry out an assessment typing interview overseen by a different supervisor.
Once you successfully complete the activities above you will receive a certificate as a Certified Enneagram Typing Practitioner with Enneagram Training. CPD hours for this qualification are 23 hours contact time and an approximate self-study value of 60 hours.
You can start the Typing Practitioner training as soon as you have completed 2 workshops of the Foundation Programme, but you will need to complete the rest of the Foundation Programme before you can qualify as a Typing Practitioner.
We welcome students who have completed their Foundation Programme with other schools – please contact us.
Find out more about the Foundation Programme here …..
You may also be interested in:
- Enneagram Activities around the UK and Ireland
- Further professional training with Enneagram Training or elsewhere.