Why choose Enneagram Training?
- Some of the most experienced Enneagram trainers in the UK and Ireland: Rosemary Cowan, Martin Quigley, Heather Brown
- Leading edge materials in the Narrative Tradition, developed and adapted by our tutors.
- A compassionate, challenging and engaging approach, blending the best of theory and current practice.
- Welcoming and trusted venue within easy reach of Birmingham International Airport. (Hillscourt) (except for online courses).
- A strong supportive community of Enneagram staff and students.
Getting started with the Enneagram
The Enneagram Training Foundation Programme gives you the essential basis for deeper self-awareness. It is also the prerequisite for professional training to use the Enneagram with other people.
All professional Enneagram schools insist that you begin your professional training by completing a Foundation Programme, so that you explore your own type mechanism and experience the power of the system before you use it with others.
Professional Training with the Enneagram
- Once you have completed the Foundation Programme, your next step is to become a Typing Process Facilitator. This training teaches you the skills to help others discover their type and also greatly deepens your knowledge and experience of all the types. From there, you have two options:
- Enneagram Panel and Teacher training. You learn how to work with groups of people in the Narrative Tradition to help them explore their type. You will deepen your knowledge of all the type mechanisms, and learn personal grounding practices to keep you centred when you are working with others.
- Enneagram coach/counsellor training. At present this is run by our partner organisation in the USA, The Narrative Enneagram. We aim to start coach training in the UK in 2021. Contact us for more details of UK developments.
The Enneagram in Prisons
Once you have completed the Typing Process training you are also eligible to undertake training on how to use the Enneagram in prisons. Contact us to find out more.